9235 Waterproofing Membrane
Call for Pricing - (718) 336-8453
Send Question via Email Below
Call now to order or further inquire 718-336-8453
Sold by Each
2 Gallon w/ 6" Fabric (Covers 75 sqft)
6 Gallon Alone (Covers 375 sqft)
6 Gallon w/ Combo Fabric (Covers 375 sqft)
6" Fabric Alone (Covers 75 sqft)
Combo Fabric Alone (Covers 375 sqft)
Waterproofing Membrane Corner (12 packs/ Carton)
9235 Waterproofing Membrane is an easy to install, thin, load-bearing waterproofing membrane designed specifically for the special requirements of ceramic tile, stone and brick installations. It’s a perfect solution for wet areas and continuous water submersion applications.
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology - Inhibits the growth of stain-causing bacteria on the waterproofing membrane.
- Safe - No solvents and non-flammable.|Interior and exterior use.
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces (including ceilings).
- Thin—only 0.02" (0.5 mm) thick when cured.
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- IAPMO and ICC Approval.
- Applies quickly with a paint brush or roller—no special mixing or application equipment needed.
- Fast cure—normally ready in hours for finishes.
- Install tile brick and stone directly onto membrane.
- UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified.
- Easy cleanup—just use water while fresh.
- Protects concrete & reinforcing steel from corrosion.